Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gold Dust


Gold Dust was a very interesting read to say the least. I am still shocked by the amount of love Ukhayyad has for his camel. I mean after reading just the first chapter you already know how the camel came into Ukhayyad life and how very proud he is of it. Here in the states, people say a dog is a man’s best friend. Well in Ukhayyad case the dog is his camel. When I really think about it, almost everyone of my friends or family members have had a pet that they consider family, but where should one draw the line. I have to agree with Saralynn’s blog, Ukhayyad, love for his camel, does not allow him to make any connections with humans, especially women. At the end of the day Ukhayyad needs to realize that he needs human interaction in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment