Monday, September 14, 2009

Introduction

Hello

My name is Mary Hitt. This is my first blogging experience EVER! So please bare with me, I’m still trying to get the hang of it. Now where to start…. I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I’m a junior at Western Michigan University, where I am majoring in Early Childhood Education with a minor in History and Language Arts. I am a very active person. This will be my third year on the Western Michigan’s cheerleading team. I am a big fan of Westerns athletics! When I’m not cheering, I’m ether doing homework or working.

I am creating this blog for my English 1100 course, which I am really excited about! In this course my classmates and I will be working side by side with our professor, researching contemporary literature and film from the Middle East. This is unlike any English course I have ever taken at Western and I can’t wait to see what I learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment